In this Family Solicitor role you will join a Legal 500 family department as a senior associate. They are a renowned law firm with over 90 years’ experience who have offices across England, Scotland and Wales. They have a firm plan for 2019 in terms of their further growth and direction, and so now is an excellent time to join!
Within this role you will handle the full remit of private family work including private children and HNW divorce matters, working within a truly supportive, team environment. In return, you will receive a very competitive salary and agile working, in addition to an excellent benefits package.
Full time or part time / working from home/flexibility with working hours can all be considered. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a step-up in their career whilst maintaining a very healthy work-life balance.
Family Solicitor – Manchester City Centre
- Legal 500 family department
- Personal services law firm covering Family, Employment, PI, Property and Private Client law
- Offices across England, Wales and Scotland
- Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor with 5 years PQE+
- You will be a senior associate or an associate looking for a step-up
- Comfortable running your own caseload of private family files including divorces, ancillary relief and private children matters
- You will ideally have gained some exposure to HNW and UHNW matters
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package including pension, private health insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme etc.
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy in Manchester, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.