Locum Childcare Solicitor
Locum Childcare Solicitor Vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Locum Childcare Solicitor to join an established team in a large Local Authority in the East Midlands. The assignment is for an initial period of 3 months but has a strong possibility of further extension.
Applications are welcome from Qualified Solicitors, Barristers or Legal Executives with previous experience working within a Local Government organisation.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking a large and complex individual Childcare caseload
- Attending a range of hearing types and undertaking own advocacy in Court
- Dealing with emergency applications and adoption matters in court
- Attending strategy, pre-proceeding and legal planning meetings
- Handling private law matters including s7s, s37s and SGOs
- Drafting complex court documents and schedules of findings
- Reporting to Senior Solicitors on complex cases, policies and procedures
The position is offering a rate of between £35 - £45 per hour inside IR35, dependent upon experience. This is a full time position, however, flexible working hours and home working will be considered for the right candidate.
To apply please contact Sophie Powell or Thomas Hoult on 0121 616 0681 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards and have been accredited with IIP and ISO accreditation, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.