Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor looking to join one of the biggest and highly regarded firms?
Working from their office in Bristol as part of the leading Commercial Real Estate practice group which spans multiple offices, you will experience a wide range of Real Estate transactions, advising investors, developers and occupiers, as well as property related joint ventures, limited partnerships and unit trusts for both investment and development projects.
This firm's client-focussed approach means you would be working with a number of different colleagues, gaining exposure to a wide variety of transactions.
You will regularly deal with £multi-million transactions and act for some of the largest property owners and developers in the country.
You will advise on all aspects of Real Estate business including major retail, industrial, mixed use and office developments, property financing commercial landlord and tenant matters and, portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with 2+ years PQE in Commercial Property
- Have gained excellent, relevant experience from a recognised Real Estate department of a major or medium sized firm.
- Have relevant experience in dealing with transactions structured through corporate and offshore vehicles, although this is not essential.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in, and enthusiasm for, the commercial property industry.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Have the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
- Be commercially orientated with good business acumen and a commitment to innovation.
You will receive a competative salary and benefits package in return which is negotiable/dependent on experience, however, it will be above market rate.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented Commercial Property Solicitor with 2+ PQE in Bristol.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.