Residential Property Solicitor
Are you an experienced Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer interested in an exciting opportunity to join a leading firm that deals with a high calibre of work and has a fantastic reputation as such?
Delivering exceptional client service has enabled the firm to expand rapidly in recent times, notably establishing a Bristol office which has seen strong growth as well has their Taunton location.
Under the leadership of the managing partner the firm continues to invest in people and technology to ensure value and quality, focused on helping clients to achieve their strategic objectives. The firm strategy is focused on organic growth which is paying dividends and targeted talent acquisition has seen them attract recruits from national, City and international firms.
Their growing client base comprises of regional, national and international businesses and public sector organisations. The firm is truly committed to strengthening relationships with local communities and actively engages in corporate social projects from conventional fund raising, to support for the long term unemployed.
The firm's turnover growth has been impressive, with considerable investment in premises, systems and IT.
They are looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor/ILEX with at least 4 years PQE to join their office in Taunton, Somerset.
You will be…
- A Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2 + years PQE
- Proven knowledge and track record of Conveyancing procedures
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
- Commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement
- A track record of consistently delivering to targets and/or objectives
- An understanding of the importance of knowledge management and sharing
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a very busy firm with a fantastic reputation in the area.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.