The Corporate entity of this firm is the bedrock for many areas of the practice and have retained the business from multinational household names for years. This London based firm has an International, full spectrum, and historical background which make it stand out amongst some intense competition. If you are looking to leverage your current caseload and mix in International clients, then this could be an excellent career move. Don't get held back by a firm that chooses not to invest in you.
My client is a top 100 law firm with offices spanning across the East of England and London. They are a full-service practice with a specialism in TMT, Agriculture, Public Sector, Healthcare, and multiple others. They are also one of the largest, long-established, and well-regarded firms outside of Central London. The calibre of their staff means they have multiple accreditations, market leading Lawyers and high-profile work to be attended to. In modern times they have developed a very strong international reputation having attracted Lawyers from US and European firms.
Key Points - Corporate Solicitor (NQ - 5 years PQE)
- The firm is seeking to hire a Corporate Solicitors (NQ - 5 years) into their Chelmsford office.
- The corporate and commercial department is well known for their work, integrating high quality London work, and they are currently very busy.
- This role will involve a varied and mixed caseload of both corporate matters (light commercial overlap) including but not limited to; corporate restructurings, mergers & demergers, shareholders agreements, joint ventures and limited liability partnership agreements.
- The firm is looking for someone to grow and develop their own specialism within the corporate commercial area, and they actively encourage their employees to explore where their passions lie.
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress
- You should be comfortable having a varied and demanding caseload
- You should be versatile, dynamic and work well within a team