Corporate Commercial Solicitor
This is an exciting chance to join one of the strongest Corporate firms operating heavily within the Public Sector. If you are looking to move from Local Authority into a specialist firm this could be for you.
My client is a top 100 law firm with offices spanning across the East of England and London. They are a full-service practice with a specialism in TMT, Agriculture, Public Sector, Healthcare, and multiple others. They are also one of the largest, long-established, and well-regarded firms outside of Central London. The calibre of their staff means they have multiple accreditations, market leading Lawyers and high-profile work to be attended to. In modern times they have developed a very strong international reputation having attracted Lawyers from US and European firms.
Key Points - Public Sector Solicitor (4+ years PQE)
- The firm is looking to hire a Corporate Commercial Solicitor (4+ years) with experience within the Public Sector.
- The ideal candidate will have handles matter including but not limited to; local authority company formations, joint ventures, public procurement, IP, GDPR and experience working with development companies.
- The firm is a sector specialist in this area and has an outstanding reputation for working alongside public sector clients. Due to the growth of the department, a new role has arisen.
- The firm is looking for someone to grow and develop their own specialism within the corporate commercial/public Sector area, and they actively encourage their employees to explore where their passions lie.
- They firm will not limit themselves to experience in Private Practice. As such, if you are currently in Local Authority, this could be an excellent opportunity.
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.