Corporate Commercial Solicitor
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join a Legal 500, Lexcel accredited, award winning firm who are highly respected and are proud to be the trusted advisor to a wide range of clients, including FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities and high net worth individuals.
You will be joining a highly respected corporate and commercial property team who provide pragmatic and commercially led business advice and deliver an exceptional quality of work.
- As the Corporate Commercial Lawyer, you will deal with all aspects of corporate sales and purchases
- Advise on all stages of structuring the transaction from heads of agreement, due diligence through to the final completion of the deal
- Advise on the preparation of shareholders and investment agreements, loan notes and MBO/MBI matters
- You will be NQ - 3 years pqe but other applications will be considered if the relevant criteria is met
- You will be used to dealing with your own caseload of corporate work
- Enjoy marketing, networking and business development and look to bring a commercial approach to your work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic firm with a first class reputation for development of staff, so please contact Christine Brannigan in the strictest confidence to discuss this role further.