Company: Pearse Trust is a significant and recognised provider of corporate and trust structures worldwide.
Established in Dublin in 1984, we now have offices in Dublin, Bray, Belfast, London, Atlanta, Vancouver and Wellington.
Our core business is the set-up and management of corporate and trust structures together with all the necessary legal, accounting, tax, company secretarial, banking and other services that might required.
We are currently recruiting a Manager for our Legal & Trust Group. The legal service is an integral part of the overall service provided by Pearse Trust. Reporting to the Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Managing the day-to-day work load for the legal and trusts team.
- Advising on company and trust law.
- Drafting/reviewing of legal agreements/documentation.
- Assisting with maintaining and growing the technical knowledge of the Legal and Trusts team.
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE preferably within a commercial sphere.
- Knowledge of trusts would be an advantage.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team and with our clients.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
Please submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com.