Corporate Tax Lawyer
An opportunity has opened within the Global Tax & Strategy team at a US firm based in the City of London. They are hiring a specialist Corporate Tax lawyer with 3-7 years PQE.
You will already have a career in this area of law at a recognised, well regarded law firm and most importantly have the drive and ambition to want to progress.
This position is with a top tier, heavyweight US law firm. They have a full service offering and a stronghold in areas such as Corporate, Litigation & Arbitration, Sports & Entertainment, Tax, Pensions, Infrastructure, Life Science, Brand Products, Aerospace and Transport.
They attract creative thinkers that keep this law firm ahead of the game. Turning over huge revenue each year on a global scale this law firm is going from strength to strength. With 1500 lawyers across 20 countries, they pride themselves on the outstanding service the give to their clients and the unrivalled support they give to their lawyers.
This role will be working alongside industry leading Partners both nationally and internationally.
The team combine globally using their integrated worldwide network to provide domestic and cross border advice to high end clients.
The pioneering work the Corporate Tax lawyers at this firm deliver covers the full range of services including tax structuring and planning plus the design and implementation of industry leading, innovative solutions.
One thing that's important to note is the firm have a very strong Corporate offering which provides an unrivalled opportunity to build and develop the practice.
- Experience as a Corporate Tax Lawyer with 3-7 years PQE
- Strong knowledge and solid understanding of Corporate Tax law with a willingness to learn.
- Outgoing, with a commercial attitude and confident, positive approach.
- Must be qualified in England & Wales as a Solicitor and currently practising at a well recognised private practice law firm in the UK.
- Drive and ambitious lawyers are what make this firm stand out and the successful hire must be keen to progress their career and build out their skillset.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact us for a confidential discussion to find out more about this opportunity.