Public Sector Resourcing is currently seeking multiple Lawyers for interim contracts on behalf of one of the largest providers of legal services across government, working with over 180 government departments and agencies.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for various legal specialists including – Commercial/ Procurement Lawyers, Litigation Lawyers, Immigration Lawyers, Employment Lawyers and Public Law Lawyers.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities can include any/all of the following:
- Conduct of a complex litigation caseload.
- Contract/ document negotiation.
- Complying with tight Court and client deadlines.
- Attending Court hearings with Counsel including in the Regional Courts.
- Drafting detailed advice on legal merits, risks and litigation strategy.
- Drafting detailed instructions to Counsel.
- Assisting colleagues with their caseloads when necessary.
- Assisting with the team’s knowledge management/sharing objectives and providing input into client legal awareness projects.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings.
- Achieving personal chargeable hours targets.
- Making appropriate use of case management system (‘CMS’) and complying with Lexcel requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years’ PQE.
- Litigation experience.
- Experience in specialist area – Employment / Commercial/ Personal Injury/ Immigration etc.
- Previous Public Sector/ Government experience is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Apply for Legal specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly