Head of Court of Protection
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Head of Court of Protection to join an award winning, Top 100 law firm based at their Leeds office as part of their exciting plans for growth. They have a large Court of Protection team based at their Midlands office and are looking to replicate this success in the North. They have work available from their existing clients and this is an opportunity for a Court of Protection Solicitor who has the drive and enthusiasm to grow a team of their own with support.
Head of Court of Protection– Leeds
- Top 100, leading UK law firm
- Innovative with exciting plans for further growth
- Working with an exceptional client base
- Commutable from West Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, York, Harrogate, Barnsley
The ideal candidate
- Court of Protection Solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE+
- A solid background in handling the full range of Court of Protection work
- Experience of supporting/managing a team is preferable
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to maintain existing client relationships and maximise internal cross-referral opportunities
- Drive, ambition and enthusiasm to succeed in building your own team.
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package available
The next step
To register your interest in this Head of Court of Protection vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.