Social Housing Solicitor
Are you a Corporate Commercial Solicitor wanting to make it to the top of your field? This role will give you a genuine route to progression with one of the most well-respected Legal 500 ranked, Social Housing teams. They are looking for someone who has the potential and drive to become a big name in the Corporate Commercial field.
As such, this role can offer you concrete prospects in a highly respected and growing department.
Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across a number of areas, this law firm has a culture though that stands them apart from nearly all firms of their size. They are a people orientated business; they have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
The firm is looking to hire a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with 5+ years PQE into their highly regarded and growing Social Housing team in London.
The firms large and well respected team in Central London are looking for a Solicitor to work with their Social Housing clients on governance & regulatory matters.
In particular, this role will find you concentrating on matters including but not limited to; governance & regulation of RP's, advice on board representation, board powers & responsibilities, charity law and corporate governance structures.
You will be the main Solicitor concentrating on these matters so you must be capable of working on your own with guidance from the Commercial, Corporate & Social Housing teams.
The firm will want to invest in your career, and help you to become a recognised expert in your own right, so you will have plenty of one-to-one development and encouragement from the wider team.
This role comes with very good prospects for career progression for those looking for a route to Partnership.
- You will be a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with Social Housing experience 5+ years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in Corporate Commercial work and be used to dealing with a wide range of matters
- You must be happy to work on your own & be prepared to make an immediate impact
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Commercial Solicitor 5+ years PQE to join this prestigious firm's London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Social Housing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly