Deputyship Senior Associate
Deputyship Senior Associate / Solicitor
Due to ongoing success our client, a well-respected and expanding practice is looking to recruit an experienced, proactive and ambitious deputyship senior associate to help drive the business forward. Partnership and fast track to Partnership is on offer for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing a mixed caseload of wills and probate, trusts and deputyship
- All aspects of Professional Deputyship applications from application to dealing with the administration of the Deputyship to including annual returns and annual visits
- Preparing and submitting lay deputyship applications to the Court of Protection
- Providing advice regarding Deputyship to union clients via the free legal advice service
- All aspects of probate, will drafting, tax planning and powers of attorney
- Advising on all aspects of trusts including lifetime, will trusts and elderly client trusts, draft, administration and taxation issues.
- Dealing with serious complex brain injuty and COP cases
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 10 years PQE. You will have the knowledge and confidence to conduct cases from inception to conclusion, using individual judgement where necessary. In addition you will possess excellent researching / interpersonal skills and a high attention to detail. This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a dynamic and well established firm with plenty of ongoing support and genuine opportunities for progression
For a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mason at TSR Legal head offices 02920 388100 or email Daniel@tsrlegal.co.uk for further details.