Personal Injury / Civil Litigation Solicitor
PERSONAL INJURY / CIVIL LITIGATION SOLICITOR
West London firm working on the Grenfell Tower disaster is looking for a Personal Injury solicitor.
You will be working with clients who have suffered severe personal injury as a result of the fire including PTSD and other related illnesses. You will also be working on the Grenfell Tower Public Inquiry
- This is an excellent opportunity to work on an interesting and high-profile case.
- Previous experience in inquest law would be useful but not essential.
- We pride ourselves on our client service and approachable and professional atmosphere.
Apply if you want:
- to join mature and well respected personal injury team
- the chance to develop close client relationships
- The candidate must be dedicated and ambitious to develop their own role and profile in our firm;
- Candidates should have 4+ PQE in PI/Civil Litigation or a related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is competitive, depending on your level of experience
Please telephone or send your CV to:
Email Contact: Ogo.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 3794 3105
Apply for Personal Injury / Civil Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly