West London firm working on the Grenfell Tower disaster is looking for a Housing solicitor.
You will be working with clients who have been displaced as a result of the Grenfell Tower Fire. Issues include the full range of housing and public law. You will also be working on the Grenfell Tower Public Inquiry.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work on an interesting and high-profile case.
- Previous experience in inquest law would be useful but not essential.
- We pride ourselves on our client service and approachable and professional atmosphere.
Apply if you want:
- very interesting housing role where you can expect to enjoy a broad range of work
- the chance to develop close client relationships
- The candidate must be dedicated and ambitious to develop their own role and profile in our firm;
- Candidates should have 4+ PQE in Housing / Landlord & Tenant.
Salary is competitive, depending on your level of experience
Please telephone or send your CV to:
Email Contact: Ogo.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 3794 3105
Apply for Housing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly