Personal Injury Paralegal (MOJ)
Personal Injury Paralegal
£20,000 - £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a a Paralegal to join my clients Personal Injury Team based in Bristol.
The role will involve handling a caseload of RTA files which will be made up of MOJ portal pi claims from inception to completion.
- Handling a case load of MOJ Portal personal injury claims from inception to completion with minimal supervision by taking all steps to bring claims to a successful conclusion;
- Reviewing cases upon initial receipt, assessing quantum and the prospects of success of the claim;
- Assessing a client's injuries and arranging medical appointments with experts;
- Preparing papers for Stage 3 Hearings and Infant Approval
- Submitting files for closure when appropriate -if, for example, there is no prospect of success;
- Reviewing special damages and ensuring that appropriate evidence is obtained;
- Experience handling your own case load of Claimant personal injury cases in a legal or insurance environment;
- Knowledge and practical experience of handling a case load of MOJ portal personal injury claims
- Knowledge of CFA funding and ATE insurance (desirable)
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.