Construction and Engineering Partner
Construction & Engineering Partner-
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading regional law firm in the East Midlands who are seeking a construction partner to join their Leicester office
You will be joining leading legal 500 practice who are seeking a senior construction lawyer to join their team in Leicester during an exciting period of growth. You will be client facing from day one and given considerable client responsibility where you will be expected to grow and develop the department .
The ideal candidate will;
- Be a qualified Construction Lawyer of England and Wales
- Have between 8+ PQE and knowledge of the East Midlands market
- Have a mix of contentious/non-contentious construction experience
- Be confident in client facing situations
- You will be passionate about business and will have a track record of successful client tenders.
- You will have experience in growing and managing a team whilst always looking to improve processes and reports.
- You will be an inspirational leader and highly ambitious. A keen advocate your clients will see you as an essential part of their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading regional practice during an exciting period of growth. The quality of the work is particularly strong and there are genuine prospects for career progression. The firm offer a very competitive salary and a supportive and collaborative culture.