Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor
We are currently working with a firm who have a strong loyal client base having been established in the Havering area for over 60 years. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
The successful Solicitor will have at least 5 years PQE extensive experience in both residential and commercial property. The right candidate would ideally be looking to progress to director and be able to demonstrate leadership skills with a proactive approach to developing business. This is a top opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years+ PQE in Residential & Commercial Property
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
- Advise on both freehold and leasehold transactions
- Able to act on the sale or purchase of businesses
- Conduct of lease extensions
- Location: Romford/Gidea Park.
- Salary Range(DOE): £40,000 - £55,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Excellent Individual Profit Related Bonus Scheme
- Flexi –Time core working hours: Monday-Friday 10am – 4pm (full-time/part time considered)
- Parking Permit Included
- Reference: RM89