Criminal Solicitor (Quasi-Crime Department)
We are pleased to advertise a new opening for a Solicitor starting immediately in the Quasi-Crime Department.
Lloyds PR Solicitors is a criminal defence firm which specialises in complex cases. The practice is recognised by the Legal 500 for both general and white collar crime.
The benefits of working at Lloyds PR Solicitors include:
- Competitive salary, rising with experience and duty qualifications
- Smart phone for work
- Regular training by leading QCs and counsel
- Exposure to high profile cases
- The opportunity to work on quasi-crime matters including crime-related judicial review, cash forfeiture, regulatory and restraint order cases
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- A strong interest in criminal law
- Experience in all matters related to confiscation and the proceeds of crime, with experience working in cash detention and asset freezing preferred
- A good commercial awareness
- Great people skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive and have the initiative/common sense to find solutions to problems independently
- Ability to understand instructions and follow them accurately
- Legal research
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and be able to prioritise
- Strong work ethic
The recruitment process will involve an interview and an assessment. The position will be based at our London office. We are a friendly firm and an equal opportunities employer. If this position interests you then please email your CV to email@example.com.