Residential Property Solicitor
London based Residential Property Solicitor 5+ PQE (applicants with more or less experience are not precluded from applying)
37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday 9-5:30)
About Gregg Latchams:
Gregg Latchams offers a comprehensive range of legal services to businesses and individuals based around its London and Bristol offices.
The company is ambitious and progressive with strong vision and growth strategies and is recognised for its innovative approach to the development of legal practice.
As long established solicitors, with roots dating back to the 1690’s, the company is large enough to be a key player in the market place whilst still maintaining a family feeling for employees.
Gregg Latchams is located in Fitzhardinge Street which is a short walk from Oxford Street and within walking distance of Paddington station. The Bristol office is based in the commercial centre of Bristol in Queen Square.
The company offers exciting opportunities to motivated individuals who share our vision and drive.
We are Lexcel and CQS accredited.
- We are seeking an experienced solicitor to work in our residential conveyancing team
- Undertaking residential fee-earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the department
- Maintaining files in an orderly up to date manner and complying with the company’s policies on file management
- Maintaining relationships with staff and clients in accordance with the company’s values
- Contributing to the development of the department in line with the business plan
- Meeting individual performance targets as set and agreed from year to year
- Assisting with supervision of junior colleagues and support staff
- Completing time recording and other management records required by the company
- Cross-referring work and clients within the company
- Attending networking events
- Using and assisting in the development of the relevant IT and case management systems for the department
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Compliance with the company’s policies in the carrying out of all duties
- Supporting the successful development of the company in line with its overall objectives
- Compliance with the relevant Solicitors Accounts Rules and Solicitors Code of Conduct, along with Money Laundering Regulations Firm/Solicitor Regulation
- Authority Guidance
- To identify and meet your job related training and developments
- Any other matters reasonably required by the Directors
- Experienced Residential Property Solicitor
- Existing relationships with high-end referrers
- Participation in the growth and future development of the department, building up
- the client base and marketing the company’s services
- Ability to work with minimal secretarial support
- Experience of commercial property
- A transferrable caseload or engaged and active following
- Smart appearance and manner
- Self-motivated and clear thinking
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with clients, staff and others
- Ability to work within a team
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com