Children Law Paralegals - Swansea
Our client, are a Lexcel accredited, Legal 500, leading law firm with offices across London and the UK.
Due to continued growth, they are urgently seeking Children Law Paralegals for their branch in Swansea, Wales.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Child Care Law.
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Child Care Paralegal/Advisor
• Clear understanding and application of Children Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
On offer is an attractive salary, excellent progression opportunities and a supportive team environment. If you have a passion for public funded Family/Child Care work, the Company will support your registration with the Law Society on the Family and/or Children Panel.
The position comes with the intent to offer a Training Contract based on performance.
If you are keen to begin your career with a firm that’s committed to training the next generation of Solicitors, now is the time to get in touch.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.