Head of Property
One of the most prominent and well established firms in Warwickshire require a talented Commercial Property Solicitor to head the Property Team overseeing multiple offices.
The firm has grown over recent years to provide high-quality legal provisions across a broad spectrum of specialist and general disciplines. The firm has a strong focus on services to individuals and has a distinctive and well established brand. Client care is key with attention being focused on approachable and friendly lawyers.
The Solicitors within the firm are of a very high calibre, and huge investments now allow Solicitors to grow in their specialist field. The working environment at the firm is hardworking, but very supportive and your career can truly flourish here.
The role would be to manage the highly successful Property Department, providing excellent leadership to the commercial and residential property teams, including financial management and budgeting, departmental risk compliance and performance and development of staff. The Head of Property would be required to undertake more complex aspects of commercial property work including both leasehold and freehold matters and to provide advice and assistance on residential property matters where necessary.
- Preferably at least 4 years pqe in Commercial Property
- Sound knowledge of residential property (leasehold and freehold)
- Computer literate
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
- Driving licence and use of own vehicle essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience of case management systems and time recording
- Knowledge and understanding of current AML regulations, SRA Accounts Rules and Code of Conduct
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and talented Property Solicitor with managerial experience to join one of the most well established firms in Warwickshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.