Are you a Residential Property Solicitor looking to work for a firm that is steeped in heritage in the region but one that has also modernised and changed with the times?
The firm have a well established history of service to private and business clients in the property field, as an employee you will receive a comprehensive, consistent source of legal support from start to completion of your projects and transactions.
The firm have a fantastic working environment, across multiple offices in the East Midlands. They offer flexible working and do not demand long hours from their employees.
The firm have some of the most talented Solicitors in the region working for them and they can offer ongoing advice, support and their expertise to ensure that you are practising to the best of your abilities.
Salaries are highly competitive and retention rates are strong. The firm like to promote from within and develop their talents to become prominent figures within the legal community.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be expected to handle a wide and varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, re-mortgages, dealing with both freehold and leasehold (including shared ownership properties), new builds, repossessions, deeds of gifts, assents, equity releases, drafting declaration of trusts and other general property related matters.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of one years' experience working in Residential Conveyancing managing own caseload
- Ability to work in a demanding team environment
- Manage a caseload effectively
- Proficient computer skills including the proven ability to use a case management system.
- Pro-active approach to your work with a keen interest in Residential Conveyancing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision whilst delivering the highest levels of service
- Proven experience of dealing with clients, their estate agents and introducers of business is essential