Private Family Solicitor
Salary - £30 to £40,00
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Private Family Solicitor full time/Past time to join a well established firm in Leeds. We are a boutique law firm specialising in Family Law, Private Immigration and Personal Injury. Family law is a core practice area and the firm acts purely for privately paying clients.
The successful Family Law Solicitor will be able to deal with matters such as divorce, separation, financial and private law, children matters and domestic abuse.
The successful candidate will be able to handle their own busy caseload, and Excellent client care skills are essential, you will be encouraged to take an active role in business development initiatives.
The successful applicant will:
· Good recent relevant experience of Divorce, Ancillary Relief, Co-habitation and Pre-nuptial agreements and Private Law Children Act issues.
· Carry out their own advocacy
· Demonstrate previous experience with Family Law matters
· Excellent communication and IT skills
· Experience using a case management system
· Professional and proactive attitude
· Excellent time management and organisation skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
· Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
· Travel to and attend upon clients
· Commercial and financial awareness and organisation are essential, including marketing skills
· A competitive salary
· Rewards for your efforts
· A team environment
· Continuous professional development
· An environment where your opinion counts
· Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Please call to discuss