NQ Solicitor - Commercial Litigation
Our Commercial Litigation team is growing and we are looking for a Newly Qualified Solicitor with experience of a full litigation practice to join the team. Our Solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with all types of commercial contract disputes, arbitration proceedings and professional negligence claims.
This role offers the opportunity to develop your skill set and allows for excellent progression within the firm.
- Build your own caseload – fast track, low value, multi-track commercial litigation.
- Work with a wide range of clients.
- Dealing with professional negligence contracts and technology disputes determination.
- Assisting Partners and team with diverse workload.
- Restricted covenant disputes, tax and finance (opportunity to train in this area)
- Assist with financial management.
The successful Solicitor will have a basic level of experience of a full litigation practice. You will ideally have an understanding of basic IP issues and issues arising out of tax litigation. You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team. Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, childcare vouchers, and an active social committee.