Corporate Tax Associate
One of the worlds leading firms are recruiting in their City of London office for a Corporate Tax Associate with at least 1-3 years PQE. With a deep appreciation for the needs of their clients and a sophisticated brand, this US firm offer pioneering legal services for the modern world.
This award-winning law firm is industry leading across a vast range of sectors including Corporate, Financial Services, IP, Real Estate, Regulatory, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Energy, Infrastructure and other more specialist areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Social Media Law, Life Sciences and Cross Border work.
The Corporate Tax division specialise in Domestic and Cross Border M&A specifically negotiating tax deeds, warranties and SPAs. They also negotiate and advise on the tax aspects of facility agreements, commercial lending & real estate transactions.
The successful candidate should have experience in advising on aspects of corporation tax, income tax, capital gains tax, SDLT and VAT.
You will obtain an excellent level of exposure, on offer is good prospects and highly quality work, working side on side with heavy hitting Lawyers.
- Experience as a Corporate Tax Associate with 1 - 3 years PQE working in an industry leading law firm.
- Excellent Academics and commercially minded.
- You will work well within a team.
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress with a top firm.
- Remuneration is well above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
This is an exciting role with fantastic opportunities for growth and development, where you will get industry leading exposure and training that will put you years ahead of your PQE level.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact us for a confidential discussion.