Litigation / Disputes Paralegal
My Magic Circle law firm client are currently looking to recruit a paralegal for their Litigation & Dispute Resolution team who would be looking for experience on a 2-year fixed term contract.
General L&DR experience would be advantage but they would also be open to fresh graduates from top universities.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Proof reading / amending / drafting transaction documents;
- Assisting with legal review exercises including distribution of documents for review / review of documents / preparation of legal review report;
- General legal and commercial research;
- Assisting with the signing and completion process;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Assisting with other ad-hoc legal and non-legal tasks as requested by fee-earners in the Group including photocopying, copy checking, by hand deliveries, boxing and archiving;
- Preparing and interpret legal documents for review, approval, and use by lawyers.
- Organising and preparing legal files
- Conducting legal research and analysis using various law sources.
- Selecting, compiling and using technical information from various reference sources.
- Preparing written reports and correspondence
- Organising and analysing information
- Checking legal forms and documents for accuracy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects.
- Experience in dealing with multiple constituencies in a demanding professional environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Chinese language skills essential.