Banking and Finance Solicitor
Banking and Finance Solicitors needed for top ranked practice in Surrey, excellent quality of work and great route of progression in a very open department. Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience.
Are you a Solicitor looking to get a broader range of experience in Restructuring and Insolvency? The opportunity has arisen to join this Chambers rated and Legal 500 practice, which deals with City standard work in the tranquil heart of Guildford. The firm is one of the largest and well-established practises Nationally and deals with a client base that most London firms would be envious of.
- This practice is one of the most well-regarded choices outside of London, with a client base to rival their counterparts operating in the City and West End.
- They are ranked tier 1 in the Legal 500 across 15 different fields of Law. Placing in the top 3 across multiple other areas.
- They have a number of Lawyers who are ranked as leaders in the field for both the Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Renowned for excellent client testimonials and establishing deep relationships, this firm stands out in the affluent Surrey market.
- The firm creates an enjoyable atmosphere for their staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients. This culture is epitomised by the partners and cascades through every team member and department.
- They deal with International and Domestic clients which allows for exposure to a unique and varied caseload.
- For go getters the sky is the limit; the firm will provide distinctive training and give its staff the opportunity to grow within the practice organically.
- This collegiate atmosphere and excellent reputation make it incredibly desirable for people looking to establish a rewarding career.
Key Points - Banking and Finance Solicitor (1 to 3 year PQE, could look at a higher level)
- The firm is exceedingly busy in this department and needs to bring in Solicitors to support the growth of the team.
- They are open to individuals from different backgrounds as they work in multiple jurisdictions internationally.
- Work would include but not be limited to; acquisition/leveraged finance, real estate finance, asset based lending, trade finance, venture debt and corporate cross-over debt products and restructuring
- They would also be open to people on either the lending or borrowing side of matters. Due to the setup, they can train people up in either area.
- This is the highest quality work to be handled and is comparatively better than many London based counterparts.
- Salary would match that found in the City.
- The role would be based in their Guildford office.
- Option to work from home 1 day a week.
Please feel free to contact me for a private consultation or more information