Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection Solicitor needed for top firm with offices in London and Surrey. Salary would be up to £55,000 but is dependent on level of experience.
If you are interested in Private Client, particularly in Court of Protection, and are hoping to gain experience with some highly regarded Partners, then this could be a smart move on your career path. This is one of the most widely respected practices in the South East and works with significant property developers and independent owners.
This firm has been established for well over 300+ years and is one of the most highly regarded and well-respected practices outside of Central London. It has been recognised countless time as a leading firm in both the Legal 500 and Chambers, it is highly ranked across most practice areas. The firm has built a reputation of attracting heavyweight lawyers from London looking for better work-life balance while not compromising on the quality of the work they are handling.
The firm has grown substantially in recent years due to increased workflow, much of which is solely down to their excellent client referral network. You will find here a clear career roadmap where progress is achievable, and there are no glass ceilings. They have an affluent customer base and believe in their fee earners dealing with manageable caseloads but charging well. Staff are treated well with many benefits and events throughout the year designed to cement the bond between the team. They have an exceptional staff retention rate.
Key Points - Court of Protection Solicitor (2+ years PQE, no upper limit)
- The Private Client department is one of the busiest and most successful at this firm, overlapping with well-known mediators and arbitrators.
- You will deal with a specialised Court of Protection caseload including but not limited to managing/making decisions relating to property and financial affairs, preparing LPA's, drafting applications to the Court of Protection, preparation of annual reports and billing, file management.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ months experience in Private Client but slightly less may be considered.
- The firm has an excellent client base of mid to HNW individuals.
- This role would be based in Redhill.
- The department is ranked highly in the legal 500 and will give the incoming Solicitor and excellent platform to grow.
Please feel free to contact me for a private consultation or more information.