Well-established law firm in Co. Durham seeks a Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their expanding conveyancing department based in Chester le Street, Co. Durham. You will work as part of a team handling a caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters, freehold and leasehold, using case management systems. You will be expected to handle your own caseload whilst being supported by a technical team and team leader.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Conveyancing Fee Earner,
- Experience of handling own caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters; freehold and leasehold.
- Good communication and team working skills,
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a busy workload,
- Good IT skills and be fully proficient in all Microsoft packages
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.