Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Head of Department needed for long established firm in Camberley. Excellent Prospect for Partnership with a salary up to £70,000 (dependent on experience).
The Residential Property team is a long established and fundamental department of this firm, they need a senior figure who can continue the development of the team there. If you are currently a head of department or looking to make the step up then this could be a really strong option for you.
This firm has an excellent market reputation and has seen systematic, organic growth since 1986. It now has many flourishing and excellently managed departments. They are well known within the local area and receive a lot of business through recommendations. The firm positively embraces the development of all their staff to ensure they remain experts in their areas, and there are strong prospects for progression. The firm is very dynamic, friendly, and have a family feel running throughout. They have excellent staff retention rates and a supportive working environment.
Key Points - Residential Property Head of Department (5+ years PQE)
- The firm is looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to head up their long established department.
- The firm could accommodate someone looking to come in as a Partner
- This role would be based in South West Surrey.
- You would closely alongside a highly established Managing Director, in order to shape the future of this department
- There is currently a strong core team in place.
- The department has historically been one of the strongest of the firm, and they have a number of strong existing clients.
- You will be interested in developing a network across Surrey.
- Salary would be up to £70,000.