Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor 5PQE+ or CILEX required to join the Management team of a well-established law firm based in York.
- To manage a small team of Fee Earners by way of technical referrals & performance management.
- To manage & handle a reduced clinical negligence caseload which will incorporate pre and post litigation work.
- To contribute and assist in delivery of business strategy and objectives.
- To be a point of contact for team audit & reporting requirements.
- To identify & support developing fee earners within your team.
- To be a primary source of contact & support for our clients on a day to day basis.
- Make appropriate contribution to the wider business in knowledge sharing and support to junior fee earners.
- To adhere and contribute to internal processes.
- To contribute to the business objectives, profitability & brand.
You will need:
- 6 years post qualification experience in claimant clinical negligence work – multi-track and fast-track.
- A strong track record of running complex cases
- Minimum of Leadership skills
- Ideally experience of managing/supervising a small team
- Strong clinical negligence experience but also a drive to lead & inspire others.
- To provide a high-quality service to clients along with your team to ensure they are supported and developed in their careers.
- A strong individual time & billing record in line with business objectives.
Competitive salary and benefits package.