In House Paralegal
This is a rare chance to work in-house at a company that can offer you a real future career.
They are involved in providing self invested pensions schemes nationally and they've been going for a long time, so they're well regarded and very good at what they do.
They are committed to their staff - they encourage you to take responsibility for your career and offering them opportunities for advancing - it's a major part of their business strategy to get you to the next level and promote from within.
The company are looking for an In-House Paralegal to join their lovely team in Bristol, Somerset.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of legal experience, whether that be from an in-house or private practice background.
Qualifications required: (Educated to minimum of all OR any of the following)
- NALP Paralegal practice award, certificate, diploma and/or;
- Postgraduate paralegal diploma and/or;
- a Law Degree and/or;
- An award in legal studies and/or
- Legal secretary certificate or diploma
The role will involve:
- Providing valuable support for fee earners across the department
- Handling cases and preparing for hearings and meetings
- Clerical tasks, including legal research
- (You'll be trained to be) able to run and handle own case transactions with supervision, areas of law and specialism will include, but not be limited to, Commercial Property, Commercial and Business Practice, Commercial Contracts, Trusts and Equity, Employment, Intellectual Property and Information Technology.
You will report to the Head of Group Legal.
You will be - Able to multi task; be a good researcher and have a good understanding of the law; able to work flexibly and adapt your attitude and approach; good understanding of clients' needs; good computer skills (MS Word - some knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook would be useful); Confident on the telephone
This is a really exciting chance for the right person to forge their path toward a fruitful career initially as an In-House Paralegal.
If this sounds like you, and you're interested - please apply now!