Head of Legal/Sole Legal Counsel
LAW Absolute have partnered with a high-end retail brand in their search for a Sole Legal Counsel for an initial period of 6 months.
The position will report directly to the Finance Director advising on a range of intellectual property, commercial, property and corporate matters.
This is a great opportunity in a stand-alone role to be at the forefront of the business.
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of commercial agreements including IP, property, franchise and supply
- Manage, liaise and advise external stakeholders and external counsel
- Advise on data protection, brand protection and trademarks
- Manage and handle competition law queries and advise the wider team
- Qualified lawyer
- Strong commercial experience
- Experience across retail/FMCG is preferable
- Autonomous and solutions focused
- Available on short notice
If you are interested in the above position and your profile aligns, please send your CV to Josh Hall at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.