Clinical Negligence Costs Lawyer
We are currently working with a friendly, specialist firm in Sheffield, who care about giving the best legal advice and offering the highest standard of client care. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Clinical Negligence Costs Lawyer to join their team on a permanent part-time or full time basis. If full-time, then there will be some opportunity for a quasi fee-earning/costs role.
The successful Clinical Negligence Costs Lawyer will have the ability to deal with complex Clinical Negligence work across the spectrum of the discipline. You will have experience of all aspects of the costs process, from drafting, through budgeting and also advocacy. The Clinical Negligence Costs Lawyer will also have good communication and time management skills, the ability to effectively prioritise a caseload and the ability to operate independently as well as part of a team.
If you believe that you will be an asset to the team, this would be an amazing opportunity for you to progress your career within Clinical Negligence as a Costs Lawyer. Please note a minimum of 2 years PQE is required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience within Clinical Negligence
- Ability to deal with complex Medical Negligence costs work across the spectrum of the discipline
- An ability to operate both independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent client care and inter-personal skills
- Familiarity with Proclaim or a similar case management system would be an advantage
- High degree of skill in relation to CostsMaster software
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary Range: DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time) or part-time negotiable
- Reference: RM114