Clinical Negligence Lawyer
We are currently working with a specialist firm in Sheffield, who care about giving the best legal advice and offering the highest standard of client care. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Clinical Negligence Lawyer to join their friendly close-knit team on a permanent full time basis (although part-time applicants will be considered!).
The successful Clinical Negligence Lawyer will be an experienced Grade B, C or D. The Clinical Negligence Lawyer will also have good communication and time management skills, the ability to effectively prioritise a caseload and the ability to operate independently as well as part of the team. There are no nasty Billing targets (!), just reasonable requirements to prioritise client care, case progression and to reflect hours working in time recording.
If you believe that you will be an asset to the team, this would be an amazing opportunity for you to progress your career within Clinical Negligence as a Lawyer. Those stuck at paralegal level but with at least 3 years practical experience behind them will be considered and the opportunity for qualifying via the alternative route.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience within Clinical Negligence commensurate with their particular Grade/years of practical/equivalent experience
- An ability to operate both independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent client care and inter-personal skills
- Familiarity with Proclaim or a similar case management system would be an advantage
- High standards of grammar and spelling
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary Range: DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM113