Child Care Solicitor

RKRS Legal
Not specified
11 Feb 2019
11 Mar 2019
Practice area
Children law
3 years
Full time
Contract type
REF: RM110

We are currently working with a well-established practice with an excellent reputation in the Humberside region. They are looking for an experienced child care Advocate/ Solicitor to join their Grimsby office on a permanent or part- time basis.

The successful Child Care Solicitor should have at least 3 years PQE or have Paralegal experience of running their own caseload as well as conducting their own advocacy. You should be either on or working towards the Law Society’s Children Panel. You will work alongside experienced Child Care Solicitors in a friendly and supportive environment and will manage a complex caseload ensuring high levels of client care and service at all times. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Child Care Solicitor.

Required Skills & Experience:
  • Solid experience in all aspects of child care law
  • Excellent advocacy, communication and client care skills
  • Full understanding of legal aid and experience of CCMS
  • IT Literacy; and desire for professional development
Vacancy Information:
  • Location: Grimsby
  • Salary Range: DOE
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time) part time considered
  • Reference: RM110




Apply for Child Care Solicitor

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB

4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about other services from Law Gazette Jobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on Law Gazette Jobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.