Data Privacy Manager
We have partnered with a fast expanding and already leading media and entertainment Company in their search for a Data Privacy Manager.
This opportunity is for someone looking for part-time opportunities.
- Go-to expert in all matters relating to data and privacy
- Responsible for planning and implementing the privacy plan across the business
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with legislation changes and regulatory guidance
- Managing responses to data breaches
- Previous experience providing guidance and direction for data protection compliance
- In depth knowledge of data protection legislation including GDPR
- Relevant qualifications in data protection
- Media/Tech/Advertising experience advantageous
If you have the skills described above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.