Are you a Corporate lawyer looking to enter an organisation with worldwide presence and one of the best reputations globally? Do you want to lead on your own transactions? You will need to be at least 3 - 8 years PQE to be considered and come with experience from an established Corporate practice handling complex, high value work.
Operating in over 80 countries, they are widely recognised in the Legal 500 for the work they do in a range of different specialisms.
Their expert lawyers in London are highly knowledgeable at supporting financial institutions, corporate clients, regulators and government bodies.
This law firm invest heavily in their staff, embrace diversity and offer market leading salaries, unrivalled training and development and excellent career progression.
The team cover the full spectrum of transactions and located in every corner of the globe, they can offer outstanding service and integrated, cross border solutions to clients in multiple jurisdictions.
The Associate will join the Corporate Transactional team and be responsible for work on a range of Corporate areas including Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and Equity Capital Markets.
You will have the opportunity to lead on your own transactions across a range of sectors and have the opportunity to get involved in business development initiatives.
Sector wise, the practice covers almost all from Real Estate, Energy, Transport, Infrastructure, Financial Services, Insurance and TMT.
You will work alongside industry leading lawyers and Partners recognised in Chambers for their exemplary work.
- Strong academic record including a degree or equivalent
- Experience as a Corporate Associate a top tier law firm.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- 3 - 8 years PQE.
- Experience of Corporate transactions within the ECM and Corporate Real Estate environment would be an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional drafting skills and legal research ability
- You will ideally have experience of working with international clients in the corporate sector
Apply now for immediate consideration of alternatively please call for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Corporate Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly