Head of Residential Property
My client is a law firm based in Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a candidate to run and develop the Conveyancing department.
The candidate will initially be responsible for a small caseload of Residential conveyancing transactions and should be able to manage these with confidence.
The successful candidate would be joining a friendly, welcoming firm which has additional perks such as open plan office environment, solid infrastructure and a beautiful roof top terrace with views of the city!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years PQE or ILEX Qualified and be competent in managing their own caseload.
As Head of Department, the candidate must hold an ambitious personality to succeed and progress your department through open communication along with holding excellent knowledge within freehold and leasehold matters. Candidates with experience within Commercial Property will have an advantage as some commercial work will be involved.
The right candidate will be able to work on their own initiative in progressing the department.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience handling a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- Handled files from inception through to completion
- Must be either a qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
- Excellent client care skills
- Be able to undertake a complex an challenging caseload from inception through to completion
- Ideally have previous management experience
- Experience working towards various targets and deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Strong academic record
- Excellent local knowledge
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Open to new experiences and challenges
This is perfect role for someone who is determined to progress their career with the opportunity of fast tracking to partnership level.
Apply now - Salary Neg + Bens
Please contact Ryan McNamara, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.
Apply for Head of Residential Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly