Head of Compliance - Law Firm
HEAD OF COMPLIANCE – REGIONAL LAW FIRM – WEST MIDLANDS – PERMANENT POSITION
One of the leading law firms in the West Midlands is currently looking to recruit a Head of Compliance.
The role will involve responsibility for compliance with a range of regulation and regulatory bodies including the SRA, Lexcel, AML regulations, FCA, GDPR and other regulatory bodies and frameworks.
The role will include:
- Ensuring culture of compliance and risk awareness;
- Reviewing and updating relevant policies and procedures;
- Dealing with compliance issues;
- Ensuring certain audits are carried out;
- Involved in compliance reporting, monitoring, controlling, reporting of breaches and maintaining registers and complaint handling;
- Working with senior members of the firm and others responsible for risk and compliance, such as MLRO, Group and Team leaders and data protection officer;
- Training and updates; and
- Attending relevant meetings.
For further information on this Head of Compliance role, please contact Robert Davidson at Accordia Legal or apply for this role.
Accordia Legal is a trading name of Accordia Recruitment Limited.
Accordia Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency with respect to this vacancy.