Locum Childcare Lawyer
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Childcare Lawyer to join a Local Authority legal team based in Buckinghamshire . This contract is offered for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with previous experience specialising in Childcare, ideally from a Local Authority background.
Duties may include:
- Dealing with matters including emergency applications and adoption matters in court
- Advising and conducting Emergency Protection Orders
- Conducting own advocacy in County, Family Proceedings and High Court, to include final contested hearings
- Attending strategy meetings and legal planning meetings
- Managing a caseload of between 15-20 cases on behalf of the Local Authority
Candidates will be considered on both a full-time and part-time basis, an hourly rate of £35 - £40 dependent on experience is offered.
For further information, please contact Tom Hoult or Sophie Powell on 0121 616 0681 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.