An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading regional law firm in Birmingham who are seeking a Planning Partner.
You will be joining leading top 200 practice who are seeking a senior planning lawyer to join their team in Birmingham- during an exciting period of growth. You will be client facing from day one and given considerable client responsibility where you will be expected to grow and develop the department.
- Senior Associate or Partner level
- Up to date knowledge and experience of:
- planning law
- infrastructure authorisation
- compulsory purchase orders
- compensation law
- Public sector and/or local government experience
- Able to provide clear, sensible, client-focussed advice
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate an active interest in marketing and business development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading regional practice during an exciting period of growth. The quality of the work is particularly strong and there are genuine prospects for career progression. The firm offer a very competitive salary and a supportive and collaborative culture.