LAW Absolute has partnered with a global software company in their search for a Contracts Manager for an initial period of 3 months.
The role will report into the Legal Director and will advise on a number of contractual negotiations on an international level.
- Supporting a diverse variety of sales contracts for the Consumer Business Unit and procurement contracts
- Supporting global and EMEA Legal team members on ad hoc projects
- Manage and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts
- Worked in or with an international business
- IT literate
- Drafted and negotiated a range of commercial contracts
- Previous in house experience is advantageous
- Available to start on short notice
If the above is of interest and your experiences aligns with the desired profile please send your CV to Josh Hall at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.