Our client, a well established Yorkshire firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary to work in their Industrial Disease department based in Pontefract.
- creating and amending documents
- audio/copy typing
- answering telephone, taking messages
- meeting visitors
- opening and closing files
- diary management
- reception duties and general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary ideally in PI/Industrial Disease or 2 years experience as a Medico-Legal Secretary,
- experience of working as a receptionist would be advantageous,
- excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills,
- a professional telephone manner,
- outstanding organisational skills and
- a typing speed above 60 wpm.
- 4 GCSEs at Grade C or above or the equivalent qualification
- Own transport and full clean driving licence is essential.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Benefits include 24 days holidays plus bank holidays and company pension.