Locum Head of Legal & Monitoring Officer
Locum Head of Legal & Monitoring Officer- (£700 - £800 per day) – East Anglia
Venn Group's specialist legal team are excited to be recruiting for a Locum Head of Legal & Monitoring Officer working for an In-House Public Sector Legal team in East Anglia.
The team are looking for someone to carry out the role for an initial period of 3 months. The contract is likely to be extended depending on workload. Whilst this is a full time position, part time and flexible working arrangements may be considered for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out various responsibilities including:
- Advising the Local Authority in various day to day legal issues as the Principal Legal Advisor and member of the senior management team
- Liaising with external Democratic Services function and carrying out the role of Monitoring Officer
- Providing training on governance to colleagues and being responsible for governance audit
- Managing the Legal Team and advising on high profile strategic projects as well as liaising with external auditors
- Acting as the adviser to various committees
A highly attractive rate of £700 - £800 per day, dependant upon experience is offered.
For more information about the position, please contact Lauren Watts or Tom Hoult on 0121 616 0660. Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.