This is a great opportunity for a General commercial lawyer with an HR services Company.
- Review all contracts (sales, non-sales and employment) or any other documentation (terms of business, non-disclosure and end-user license agreements)
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and advise on implications to the business in entering into the transactions
- Drafting non-standard contracts as and when necessary
- Provide written and verbal advice to Finance and operational teams in relation to all disputes with clients.
- Provide written and verbal advice to HR in relation to all employment relations matters.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation (including employment tribunal matters and debt recovery portfolios) and liaise with and manage external lawyers or retained legal services.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review on-going cases and advise management and operational teams on legal rights and risks.
- Communicate with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken in order to reduce such risks.
- Provide and interpret legal information and conduct legal training to staff.
- Provide written and verbal advice on data protection and industry specific regulation.
- Mentor juniors in the wider legal team by providing transactional support, leadership and guidance.
- Keep up to date with trends in relevant legislation and share these with relevant teams/client groups on a regular basis
SKILL SET REQUIRED;
- Qualified solicitor
- Solid experience in an in-house general commercial legal role.
- Ability to review and negotiate PSL agreements for the supply of temporary and permanent workers
- Ability to review and negotiate master vendor agreements for the supply of temporary and permanent workers
- Manage litigation cases as and when necessary
- Manage Employment Tribunal cases (eg. Unfair dismissal, deduction in wages) when necessary
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for the role, please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.