Didsbury, South Manchester
Are you looking for a brand new RTA Paralegal role based in Manchester? If so, my client who are a reputable and well-run law firm in the North West, have a brand new opening in their RTA department and are looking for an avid individual to join their busy and growing team in the Didsbury office.
- Handling a caseload of defendant RTA personal injury files using the MOJ Portal and Proclaim
- Conducting client interviews
- Drafting witness statements
- Research relevant legal matters
The ideal candidate for this RTA Paralegal role should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have at least 12 months' RTA litigation experience
- Have experience of all 3 stages of the MOJ Portal
- Proclaim experience is preferred, but not essential
- Strong organisational skills and communication skills
- Have enthusiasm for the role
This is an unmissable opportunity for someone looking for the next step upwards in their legal career within Personal Injury with a firm that can offer up-to-date training to ensure you are being the best you can be.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then please contact Ellie Walkden at Sacco Mann on firstname.lastname@example.org directly or give us a call on 0161 831 6890.