LAW Absolute has partnered with one of the UK’s leading insurance companies who are seeking a commercial litigator to join them on a permanent basis
Your responsibilities in this role will include (but won’t be limited to):
- End to end litigation managment – providing litigation and dispute resolution advice in business stakeholders and senior managment
- Drafting and preparing all necessary pleadings
- Resolving claims via mediation and negotiation
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing a range of commercial contracts
Our client is seeking a candidate:
- Who is a UK qualified Solicitor (or has equivalent qualification)
- Who has in-house experience (the more the better)
- Who ideally has experience within the insurance sector
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.