Senior Legal Counsel
LAW Absolute has partnered with one of the UK’s leading insurance companies who are seeking a Senior Legal Counsel to join them on a permanent basis
Your responsibilities in this role will include (but won’t be limited to):
- Providing strategic advice to senior directors relating to the FCA Handbook
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of insurance contracts including major TOBAs with underwriters
- Wording contracts relating to technology and data in the regulated sector
- Drafting and advising on Policy Wording
- Must be a UK qualified Solicitor (or equivalent qualification)
- Must have significant in-house insurance experience
- Experience with major B2B contracts in both regulated and non-regulated elements
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.